3/1/12

Mayo day 2

Funny story--when I got here yesterday and was checking in, they asked me to step on a scale. The number that popped up on the wall was 169.9.....I almost had a heart attack! I mean, how in the world? Then, I realized that this measurement was cm...it was my height. :D

Tonight I'm weaker than normal--the neurophysiology department asked me to not take my Mestinon for 24 hours so that the results of my EMG tomorrow won't be skewed by the presence of any latent medication. I understand that. It just makes it more difficult to move until after noon tomorrow. :)

We didn't do anything exotic today...I had an MRI of the brain and did a little shopping.

Tomorrow, we're have 2 scheduled procedures and 1 scheduled consultation, then we're going to stage a "sit in" at the neurologists' office for an appointment. :) We have an apt. scheduled for that office, but it's not soon enough.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment