3/14/12

Mayo Days 3-8

Tests. Consultations. Lots of sitting, waiting.

I apologize for not keeping the blog very updated. It didn't take long to get weary and worn down. After a few days, I began napping in the afternoons and sleeping longer nights, so I wasn't on the internet much.

So far, no real conclusions have been drawn...I am slightly anemic (which can be fixed by taking a supplement for about 3 month) and I need a little more Vitamin D. These are not big things, so we haven't found any real answers yet.

I am meeting with a new doctor tomorrow...his specialty is neuroimmunology. I have to wonder, since this problem is obviously neurological AND autoimmune, why did it take me a week and a half up here to get in to see this guy?! It seems to me that this should've been the first person I talked to. Anyway, we'll see what he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment